- The book mainly focuses on general guideline about how to make a web pages so that a user doesn’t have to think much and can understand fast from the design and placement of the sections.
- It also explain how to design different sections of the page so that user can easily identify what he/she is looking for and how to go back from here.
- How a home page should look a like. What a home page should contain.
Book is really nice for a web developer as well web deigner.
Updated: 1st Aug, 2016
- It also cover how we can do usability testing for our site. Author has covered nice explanation about usability testing and how we can proceed for such a testing with different different situation. If we have bar minimum team how we can test if we have enough budget should we have to higher professional for such testing.
- Usability is not just about how we can use and how it looks good and attractive. But how user feels after using it first time. How it is easy and comfortable for them to use. Is it simple and map with their domain. Does it require to learn to use our web page. All these things matters.